Solar panels belong to photovoltaic devices (mainly semiconductor materials), which produce current by photoelectric effect after irradiation by light. Because of the properties and limitations of materials and light, the generated current is also a wavy curve. If the generated current is directly charged into the battery or directly supplied to the load, it will easily cause damage to the battery and load, and seriously reduce their life. Therefore, we must first feed the current into the solar charge controller, use a series of special chip circuits to digitally adjust it, and add multi-level charge and discharge protection to ensure the operation safety and service life of the battery and load. When power is supplied to the load, the current of the storage battery is first flowed into the solar charge controller, and then into the load after its adjustment. The purpose of this method is to stabilize the discharge current, to ensure that the battery is not over-discharged, and to provide a series of monitoring and protection for the load and battery.
In order to use AC power equipment, it is necessary to add inverter to AC before load.
MPPT Solar Charge Controller 12V 24V 48V 60A 3200W
1. Intelligent maximum power point tracking technology increases efficiency 25%~30%
2. Compatible for PV systems in 12v, 24v or 48v
3. Three-stage charging optimizes battery performance
4. Maximum charging current up to 60a
5. Maximum efficiency up to 98%
6. Battery temperature sensor (BTS) automatically provides temperature compensation
7. Support wide range of lead-acid batteries including wet, AGM, and gel batteries
8. Multi-function LCD displays detailed information