The only way to improve the efficiency of the inverters is to reduce the losses. The main losses of the solar inverters come from IGBT, MOSFET and other power switches, as well as magnetic devices such as transformers and inductors. Loss is related to the current and voltage of components and the process adopted by the selected materials.
The losses of IGBT are mainly conduction loss and switching loss. The conduction loss is related to internal resistance and current passing through the device, switching loss is related to switching frequency of the device and DC voltage of the device.
The main loss of inductance is copper loss and iron loss. Copper loss refers to the loss caused by the resistance of inductance coil. When the current is heated by the resistance of inductance coil, part of the electric energy is transformed into heat energy, which is called copper loss because the coil is usually wound by insulated copper wire. Copper loss can be calculated by measuring short-circuit impedance of transformer. Iron loss includes two aspects: one is hysteresis loss, the other is eddy current loss. Iron loss can be calculated by measuring no-load current of transformer.
REVO-E 3-5kW Hybrid Solar Energy Storage Inverters
1. PV and utility power take the load at same time ( can setting ).
2. Output power factor PF=1.0
3. On/Off grid with energy storage.
4. AC charging and AC output time setting.
5. Charging voltage and charging current timing.
6. External Wi-Fi device optional.
7. Connected with battery optional.
8. Wide PV input range 120-450VDC.
9. MAX PV Array Power 4500W.